We are looking for early childhood organizations who would be willing to host watch parties around the state. You would need:
- A large screen on which to view the conference;
- A sound system that would provide enough volume for a larger group;
- A computer system with Zoom installed and that can handle video streaming without streaming issues;
- A room large enough to accommodate a larger group (10 or more). You may need an additional room with redundant systems to stream the conference in Spanish if you expect Spanish-speakers to attend.
- Optional: refreshments and childcare. Should you need funding, please contact Mariana Munoz de Schell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips for Hosting a Watch Party
Click on the image to download Watch Party Tips
Thanks to those Organizations Hosting a Watch Party
County City/Town Location Host
Colfax Schuyler C4K Kim Parsons
Dakota Sioux City Siouxlandship Kathy Moller
Dawson Lexington ESU10 Maricela Novoa
Douglas Omaha NECC Office Ilissa Talkington
3200 N. 30th St.
Omaha, NE 68111
Richardson Falls City Sixpence Susan Johnson
1707 Stone Street
Falls City, NE 68355
Direct questions concerning Hosting a Watch Party to Mariana Munoz de Schell.