Nebraska's Child Care Referral Network (CCRN) falls under the work of the Nebraska Children and Families Foundation and is a searchable web application that provides parents an easy way to find childcare near them that have the features they need. The site combines information from the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services licensing program, the Nebraska Department of Education Step Up to Quality database, and input from childcare providers. Providers also have the ability to edit certain information to provide real time updates on their available capacity.
Child Care Referral Network Features
- Ability to input address and to set search distances from that address to find available providers.
- Advanced search functions that allow filtering by type of facility, type of financial assistance accepted, and ages of children accepted.
- Ability to search for Spanish speaking providers or staff, special needs providers, and facilities that offer transportation options.
- Provider profiles with operating hours, full contact information, availability, and more.
- A map function to pinpoint provider locations.
- A Spanish version of the website.
Contact: Nikki Roseberry